Suspended Cable display glass shelves combination of steel wire rope & brass support. Complete shelf kit to install glass shelves for product retail displays or shop window displays. Glass shelves NOT included in the kit for glass shelves please call or buy locally. Next-day delivery available, Price from £33.99/-
This is the option for those who like to reduce the cost by buying toughened polish around glass locally)
Toughened polish around glass is required for this system.
You can also put 1 A1 portrait pocket above the shelf if required.
This suspended shelving kit will allow you to create a stylish display in your shop window or interior.
In this system, shelves are adjustable to any height.
Ideal for use in retail shops & stores, hairdressers & beauty salons, opticians, medical centres & dental practices.
Floor & ceiling fixings 4 Meters long each. Qty 4 (You can cut the cable to size as per your requirement)
4 Shelf Support per shelf.
8 Screw plugs standard. (We supply only standard screws & plugs is your ceiling required special screws and plugs then you need to buy them yourself)
Toughened Safety glass Shelves are better than acrylic shelves because it does not scratch easily like acrylic. Buy ready to use kit. For one column unit, you need 4 ceiling to floor fixings & 4 shelf supports per shelf. No more holes in the Glass. You can add and remove shelves in a suspended shelf system without unscrewing. Just slot in the cable and tighten the screw. This support even allows you to add a new shelf between two existing shelves without removing or even disturbing the things on top and bottom shelves.
INSTALLATION OF CEILING TO FLOOR CABLES.
1) Un tight ceiling part will split into two 2 pieces. Similarly, the un-tight floor part will also be split into 2 pieces.
2) Screw the Brass part into the ceiling and tight 2nd part on it so brass would be hidden under the chrome cap.
3) Suspend cable from ceiling part & pass-through from the cap of the bottom part. Cut the cable to size attach the cylinder at the end of the cable by tightening the cylinder screws.
4) Lastly, screw the bottom part of the floor fitting into the floor and the top part tight in it. Spring inside the top part of floor fixing gives tension to the cable and makes the cable straight & tight.
5) Install 4 cables ceiling to floor to make column & attach 4 panel supports per shelf.